|1st Semester 2010||Parent Company||Minority Stockholders||Conglomerate|
|Total Net Income||2,264||4,742||7,006|
|Recurring Net Income||2,340||4,786||7,126|
|Annualized Profitability (NI/SE) (%)||22.0||24.0||23.3|
|Annualized Recurring Profitability (NI/SE) (%)||22.7||24.2||23.7|
|1st Semester 2010||Financial Area||Industrial Area||Consolidated/
|Itaú Unibanco Holding||Duratex||Itautec||Elekeiroz|
|Operating Revenues (2)||56,586||1,319||1,015||402||58,039|
|Annualized Profitability (NI/SE) % (3)||24.2||15.8||8.4||8.1||23.3|
|Internal Funds Rising (4)||17,163||379||72||36||17,236|
(1) Consolidated/Group data is net of consolidation elimination and unrealized results of intercompany transactions.
(2) Operating revenue by area of operations was obtained as follows:
• Itaú Unibanco: income from financial operations, income from recovery of credits written off as loss, income from services rendered, income from bank charges, income from insurance, pension plan and capitalization premiums, equity in earnings of affiliates and other operating income.
• Duratex, Itautec and Elekeiroz: net revenue from sales of products and/or services.
(3) Represents the ratio of net income for the period and the average equity ((Dec + Mar + Jun)/3).
(4) Refers to funds arising from operations, according to the Statement of Cash Flows.