- Rigorous and professional management of investiments;
- Participation in the elaboration of policies related to the companies' financial decisions, such as indebtedness and risks;
- Autonomy of operations at the associated companies;
- Operational diversity, with a defined business focus.
- Recognition of the value of human beings;
- Ethics, social responsibility and transparency in its business practices;
- Vocation for expansion based on management technology and its own strong capital base;
- Continuous and sustainable creation of value for shareholders;
- Internal training and development of people to occupy positions of leadership at the companies.