(1) Data presented by the shareholding of 36.57% Itaúsa (35.46% in 2009).
(2) In 2009, it includes the outcome of Satipel (pro forma) for comparative purposes.
(3) The data consolidated / conglomerate are net of consolidation eliminations and results of unrealized intercompany transactions.
(4) The operating revenues for area of operation was obtained as follows:
• Itaú Unibanco: Interest Income and Income, Gain (loss) to Net Assets and Financial Liabilities, Dividend Income, Fees and Financial Services, Insurance and Pension Plan Premiums and Other Operational Revenues.
• Duratex SA, Itautec Elekeiroz SA and SA: Net Proceeds from sales of products and / or services.
(5) Represents the ratio of Net Income and average Shareholder´s Equity ((Dec + Mar + Jun + Sep + ten) / 5).
(6) Refers to funds from operations obtained by the Statement of Cash Flows.